We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregated information about which pages consumers visit or visit, and information provided voluntarily by the consumer (such as survey information and / or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services that you have requested, as we have your consent, or in the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of an individual, violations of the specific application’s terms of service, or such as otherwise required by law.
Information Collection and Use
When you register for an Adm-Concept product, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account do not need to enter a credit card.
Adm-Concept uses the collected information for the following general purposes: delivery of products and services, billing, identification and authentication, improvement of the service, contact and research. Adm-Concept can send you product relevant information when you create a trial or paying account, you can unsubscribe at any time. Adm-Concept does not share your personal data with third parties, unless expressly approved by you.
A cookie is a small amount of data, often containing an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent from the computers of a website to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies are required to use the services of Adm-Concept.
Adm-Concept uses third party suppliers and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networks, storage and related technology necessary to perform our services. Although Adm-Concept owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Adm-Concept applications, you retain all rights to your data.
Adm-Concept may release personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the terms of service of one of our applications.
Adm-Concept can periodically update this policy. We will notify you of any significant changes to the way we handle personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address provided in your Adm-Concept account for the primary account holder. You reserve the right to access, change, correct or delete your personal information at any time if it is incorrect. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission want to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union. (EU). It also handles the export of personal data outside the EU. The GDPR is primarily intended to give citizens and residents back control over their personal data and to simplify the regulations for international business by unifying the regulations within the EU.
Visiting the Website, creating a demo account for the use of the WAVEDESK demo, creating an account to use the WAVEDESK services, registering for the newsletter and / or a seminar, Webinar or event implies your explicit approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the privacy statement and, accordingly, how we collect, use, and process your personal information.
Types of Personal Information
Adm-Concept can collect and process the following personal data:
- First Name
- Residential address
- Company Address
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline / mobile phone)
- Company Name
- Information about your use of the Website, the WAVEDESK platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) and / or the WAVEDESK mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “App”) (including, but not limited to heat maps, surf recordings, IP address, browser type, the web pages you visited when you accessed the website)
- Your mobile device credentials, as well as geographic location information (if applicable)
- Camera images
- Communication preference
- All personal data is freely provided to Adm-Concept (for example in the light of correspondence with Adm-Concept).
- WAVEDESK also automatically collects anonymous information about your use of the website and WAVEDESK services via the Platform and / or the App. For example, WAVEDESK will automatically log which parts of the website, Platform and / or App you visit, which web browser you use and which website you visited when accessing the Website. We cannot identify you based on this information, but it does enable WAVEDESK to compile statistics about the use of the website, the Platform and / or the App.
Methods of Collecting Personal Information
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Request quote
- Create a (demo) account
- Collaboration with WAVEDESK
- Download the e-book
- Download templates
- Visit to the website
- Visit to the offices of WAVEDESK
- Your use of the services of WAVEDESK, whether via the website, the Platform and / or the App, and whether or not using a mobile device
- Subscribe to the newsletter and / or the blog (whether via the website)
- Register for a Webinar, seminar and / or event
- The verification of your identity (e.g., when you contact customer service)
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with WAVEDESK
- Communicating ideas with WAVEDESK regarding improving the service, the Platform and / or the App
- Exchanging business cards
- Created a connection between the platform and social network platforms
The personal data collected by WAVEDESK is therefore explicitly and voluntarily provided by you.
Use of Personal Information
WAVEDESK can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration of visitors when visiting the WAVEDESK offices
- Creating a (demo) account and confirming it
- Implementation of the agreement with WAVEDESK (including follow-up thereof)
- Providing services of WAVEDESK, whether via the website, the Platform and / or the App, and whether or not using a mobile device
- Providing support / assistance (for example with problems)
- Send targeted marketing and advertisements, updates and offers based on your communication preferences and – if applicable – with explicit consent
- Prepare invoices and collect payment
- Providing the e-book
- Delivery of the templates
- Sending newsletters and / or blog
- Send a confirmation when registering for a Webinar, seminar, event
- Optimizing the quality, management and content of the website, the Platform and / or the App
- Create statistics
- Preparation of a quotation
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, surveys, and other market research
- Security of WAVEDESK offices
Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given permission for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with WAVEDESK or to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which WAVEDESK is subject
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by WAVEDESK or by a third party, except where such interests outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (in particular when you are a child).
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
WAVEDESK will not provide your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of the provision and optimization of WAVEDESK services (including but not limited to maintenance work, payment processing, provision of services to WAVEDESK (e.g., under contract) and database management). In this regard, your personal data may be disclosed to payment providers, software suppliers, Cloud partner, data center, external IT consultants and service providers.
If in this context it is necessary for WAVEDESK to provide your personal data to third parties, the third party is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this privacy statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, it is possible that WAVEDESK discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if WAVEDESK is obliged to do so by law or by legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights.
- If WAVEDESK, or most of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case your personal data – which WAVEDESK has collected – will be one of the transferred assets.
- To identify profiles like your own unless you have expressly opted out in this regard.
In all other cases, WAVEDESK will not sell, rent, or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when they (i) have obtained your consent for this and (ii) has concluded a processor agreement with the third party. Relevant party, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) due to compliance with another legal obligation, WAVEDESK will only keep your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the relevant purpose, as specified in the privacy statement under ‘Use personal data’.
Your privacy rights
In the light of the processing of your personal data, you enjoy the following privacy rights:
- Right of access to personal data that WAVEDESK may have about you.
- Right to rectification, addition or update of your personal data.
- Right to erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) (WAVEDESK would like to point out that in this context certain services will no longer be accessible and / or can no longer be provided after your request to delete certain required personal data).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability of your personal data.
- Right to object / object to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, as defined below, please contact email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button under each email from WAVEDESK.
Security of personal information
WAVEDESK is committed to taking reasonable physical, technological, and organizational precautions to prevent (i) unauthorized access to your personal information, and (ii) avoid loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
WAVEDESK stores all personal data it has collected in the Cloud (with data center (s) within the EU). Despite WAVEDESK’s security policy, the controls it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or transmission over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, WAVEDESK is not able to guarantee absolute security in this context.
Finally, the security of your (demo) account will partly depend on the confidentiality of your password when gaining access to the Platform and / or the App. WAVEDESK will never ask for your password, which means you never have to communicate this personally. If you have nevertheless communicated your password to a third party – for example because this third party has indicated that it wishes to offer additional services – this third party will have access to your (demo) account and your personal data via your password. In such cases, you are liable for the transactions that take place because of the use of your (demo) account. WAVEDESK therefore strongly advises you, if you discover that someone has accessed your (demo) account, immediately change your password and contact us.
Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient domiciled or registered office in a country not covered by the European Commission’s adequacy decision will be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which (i) contain the standard contractual clauses as referred to in the ‘Decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87 / EC)’, or (ii) any other mechanism under the privacy law, or any other regulation with regard to the processing of personal data.
Update of the privacy statement
WAVEDESK has the right to update this privacy statement by placing a new version on the website. It is therefore strongly recommended that you regularly consult the website and the privacy statement explanation page to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
WAVEDESK has many customers. This makes it impossible to read and sign data processing agreements of all our customers. Therefore, the rules for data processing as set out in these conditions apply. In the event of a conflict between the data processing rules set out here and other provisions, our terms and conditions will prevail. If a modified GDPR is a must to enter into an agreement with WAVEDESK, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, but keep in mind that this is only possible for subscriptions with 30 licenses or more and that the conditions in a custom DPA will never differ much from what is stated here in our terms and conditions.